Jackson K. Gardner is from just outside Boston on the South Shore of Massachusetts. He moved to Colorado in 2008 and graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder in 2012 before enrolling in the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. After his graduation in 2015, he joined The Law Center P.C. where he practices in the areas of criminal defense, family law, and civil litigation.
Jackson understands that his clients are likely facing some of the most difficult times of their lives, and he values the opportunity to advocate for these clients and serve as their guide through Colorado's legal system.
Jackson spends his down time crafting wooden furniture and art, snowboarding, and watching sports. Jackson currently lives in Denver with his wife and their four-year-old Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense 50%
- Family Law 50%
- Colorado, 2015
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Scholastic Excellence Award in Advanced legal Writing
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: Dean's List 5 of 8 semester & Chancellor's Achievement Scholarship
- Major: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, Member
- Sigma Nu