At The Law Center P.C. in Highlands Ranch, our family law lawyers have vast and diverse experience litigating, negotiating and counseling clients in domestic relations matters in Colorado. We provide high-quality legal representation in the following facets of family law:
- Divorce — We protect our clients' interests in high-asset divorce, military divorce and other types of marital dissolution. Our mission is to uphold our clients' best interests and ensure that property is distributed equitably.
- Child custody and visitation — We offer our clients creative solutions when creating a parenting schedule. We also have extensive experience in disputes over the allocation of parental responsibility (APR) in Colorado and in foreign and out-of-state jurisdictions.
- Spousal and child support — We can help clients determine, modify and collect child support and spousal maintenance payments.
- Post-decree modifications — Circumstances change. A family's needs will not stay the same forever. We help clients modify orders in regard to child support, spousal maintenance and parenting time (including parental relocations).
- Division of property — We negotiate property settlement agreements that include substantial assets, including businesses, professional practices, real estate and stock options.
- Paternity — We can assist with the process of being adjudicated as the father.
- Domestic partners — Like married couples, same-sex couples and couples who have never married face custody and property distribution issues when they separate.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution — We are able to assist in mediation, arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. When time is of the essence, ask us about private judges or special masters.
- Grandparents' visitation and rights — When couples separate, grandparents often are forgotten and lose contact with their grandchildren.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We have experience drafting, negotiating and interpreting marital agreements.
- Civil protection orders — If you are a victim of domestic violence, don't delay. We will help you obtain a protective order to keep you and your children safe.
- Dependency and neglect (D&N) proceedings — We defend parents accused of child abuse or neglect by the Department of Social Services or other authorities.
Medical marijuana — If one parent has a license to obtain and use medical marijuana, it can become an issue in parenting time discussions.
Learn How We Can Help You
Schedule a consultation by calling the family lawyers of The Law Center P.C. at 303-991-5280 or contact us online.