At The Law Center P.C., our lawyers have the skill and knowledge to walk you through even the most complex estate planning, probate and trust administration matters in Colorado. We provide comprehensive assistance to clients of all ages and from all walks of life.
Our focus is on assembling estate plans for our clients that will help them avoid an expensive probate process and will also protect their interests while they are living. We provide complimentary initial consultations so we can assess a potential client's estate planning needs and develop an individualized plan based on that person's needs.
Our services include:
- Wills — Establishing a last will and testament solidifies any verbal wishes you may have expressed and may help avoid any well-intentioned disagreements between loved ones regarding your last wishes.
- Trusts — We draft testamentary trusts, revocable and irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts, life insurance trusts and many others.
- Medical directives/living wills — This is a record of your wishes regarding medical treatments you wish to accept or refuse, should you become mentally incompetent or seriously injured. You can also use a medical directive to appoint a proxy, which is someone to make medical decisions for you if you are unable to do so.
- Powers of attorney — These documents authorize someone else to make financial, contractual or business decisions on your behalf in the event of your incapacity. A power of attorney ends either when you revoke it or when you die.
- Guardianships and conservatorships —The legal, financial, social and health care needs of the elderly and disabled often can be addressed through a well-drafted estate plan. Sometimes, however, special cases arise that require a guardianship or conservatorship.
Taking Client Service To A Whole New Level
Unlike some law firms, we do not simply use document assembly software to print clients a stack of paperwork and send them on their way. Instead, we are proud to offer a higher level of service. We go above and beyond to make our clients feel comfortable and appreciated. As a mark of the esteem in which we are held, many existing clients refer their friends and acquaintances to us.
Clients are offered a minimum of three consultations with one of our experienced estate planning lawyers: the initial meeting, a document review meeting and an execution meeting. For clients with more complex estate planning needs, we provide additional consultations designed to address their specific requirements.
For our clients' added convenience, we provide off-site consultations as necessary. We regularly meet with clients at their homes, in the hospital or at other locations. To schedule an appointment, call our Highlands Ranch office at 303-991-5280 or contact us online. We have two offices to serve our estate planning clients.
The Law Center P.C. provides two office locations for our estate planning clients:
South Metro Denver Office
300 Plaza Drive, Suite 200
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Map and Directions
(Serving Western Kansas, Southwest Nebraska and the Eastern Plains of Colorado)
1005 Main Street
Goodland, KS 67735
Map and Directions